Separated Families 

If you have been separated from a parent or child we may be able to help.
We have helped:

• People raised by one parent, looking for a parent or relative.
• Parents or relatives looking for a child.
• People raised in Foster care or Children’s home.
• People separated through reproductive technologies.
• If you are a UK adult child migrant we have a Contact Register where you can lodge your details.

• If it’s an adoption matter click here for our adoption service.

Our research staff have over 20 years experience in search and our counsellor over 30 years experience in counselling and mediation services.
Our links page gives information on other agencies that may be able to help.


Donor and Offspring Register

The Donor and Offspring Register is a means of letting people related through artificial reproductive technologies (ART), share information when both parties have agreed to do so.

Click here for more information and application forms.